You can apply for memebrship if you are:
A. A culture professional, a cultural venue or institution, a company providing services to them in the area of accessibility.
B. Someone interested in issues related to access (but you may not be elected or vote for the members of the Board).
Access Culture members, apart from supporting with their financial contribution the activity of the association, they get discounts on all activities and services provided.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the application form.
|Individual members||€ 35.00|
|1: annual budget up to €75,000.00 (inclusive)||€ 150.00|
|2: annual budget up to €150,000.00 (inclusive)||€ 250.00|
|3: annual budget up to €300,000.00 (inclusive)||€ 400.00|
|4: annual budget of more than €300,000.00||€ 1,000.00|
Access Culture members, besides supporting with their contribution the activity of the association:
- receive an annual awareness session for their teams, on different issues related to access (institutional members);
- can count on our advice, whenever they need it;
- can count on the support of an extensive network of professionals and institutions that work on access issues;
- can count on our support in the promotion of their actions related to access close to their target audiences;
- have discounts in open courses, in-house training and the annual conference;
- have discounts in consultation services;
- can apply for a grant in order to attend conferences, seminars, training courses, etc. (from their second year as members).